Monday, June 9, 2014

Put Me in the Zoo

Clark has become a frequent zoo visitor (twice in 3 months of life is pretty frequent). This is mostly attributed to Dan and Angie having a membership to the Houston Zoo which allows them a free guest. Sweet! We went when Dave and Trisha were visiting and then last week Angie and Mark and me and Clark went to the zoo to celebrate Mark's 1st birthday.

 Directly before this picture was taken, we may or may not have seen a giraffe drink the pee of another giraffe. Houston is pretty hot, I guess.


Me and Dave are posing in front of a tiger...which you can't see. Trust me. It's there. The Houston Zoo has all kinds of cool animals, like tigers.


Here are baby and I posing in front of some real Texas long horns...I think. Their horns were REALLY long.


On Mark's birthday trip, this sea lion was doing some training -- hopping into the water and out of the water and holding still. It was pretty cool.



 This is mostly how Clark enjoys the zoo...asleep.


 This picture was so neat. The bird was just staring right at them. He must know Mark is a sympathetic soul.


The jellies!


Mark kept pointing to each new area he wanted to be taken to. Apparently the fish tank was getting old.


Hanging out with the flamingos. He was actually awake for this part.

1 comment:

  1. Well I do love me some adorable baby nephew pictures! These two boys are so cute! I loved the pic of the flamingos and the one with Mark and the bird. Howe sweet and appropriate.
    Keep these great pics coming!

    ReplyDelete