Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tough decisions

Now that we have this little bundle of joy in our lives, I find that I am constantly faced with tough decisions: hang out with Becky and Clark when I get home from work, or take a nap? Take care of something on that pesky to do list, or take a nap? Watch a show late at night to unwind, or sleep while he's sleeping? There's a reason almost all of our pictures of Clark are of him sleeping - when he's awake, its all hands on deck, and it's only when he's sleeping that we have a moment (and hand) free to choose to take a picture. With that, here are some of my favorite pictures from these last six weeks:













On second thought, it's not really as bad as I may have made it sound. It's not always just a decision between sleep or no sleep, but every decision does count. Becky and I may have to take turns eating our dinner and dessert, one of us getting a cold plate because we are taking our turn with Clark, the other getting a melted bowl of ice-cream because we switched between courses, but all three of us are doing fine. I'm also pretty sure we have mastered all household chores with only one hand. And for all the changes we've had to make to accommodate this little guy, he sure is worth it.



2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I love a new blog post! So many cute pics and already you can see the changes in him! He sure is a handsome boy. I know things are still exhausting but, like I said when I was there, you guys are doing great! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these! He is so sweet and beautiful! I am wishing I was there again, he's changing too quickly! We love all three of you and hope to make a trip there soon - let's get Daniel to decide soon - I want to come! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete